A Conference for Minority Business Leaders
Empowering Entrepreneurs & Fostering Collaboration
The Alabama Minority Vendor Conference is a transformative business development event thoughtfully curated for minority vendors in Alabama.
Who Should Attend?
Step into an environment that fosters inspiration and enables meaningful networking.
During our two-day event, you’ll immerse yourself in experiences that challenge you to enhance business capacity and unlock exciting partnership opportunities. Forge connections that matter and take your ventures to unprecedented heights.
Looking for an opportunity to engage exceptional minority-owned businesses and suppliers? Look no further!
The Minority Vendor Conference presents an exclusive showcase event tailor-made to connect businesses.
Discover new talent and build lasting partnerships that will drive your organization’s success.
Registration | 8:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Minority Vendor Showcase
Conference Opening Luncheon
Breakout Sessions 1 & 2
– 1: The 5 B’s of Business | Engineering & Construction Business Management
– 1: Strategies for Success: The Business Owners’ Playbook
– 2: Easy Access to Surety Bonding
– 2: Unlocking Financial Opportunities: Positioning Your Business for Funding Success
Networking Reception | 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Breakfast Plenary | Leveraging the Power of AI
Interactive Roundtables & Group Workshops
– 1: Accessing Government Contracts | Featuring: City of Birmingham, State of Alabama, Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT)
– 1: Breaking Barriers, Building Visions: Leading the Enterprise
– 2: Primed for the Prime: Straight Talk on Doing Business with Large Contractors | Featuring: Caddell Construction, Dunn Building Company, Hoar Construction, and Turner Construction
– 2: The Legal ABCs of Small Business
– 3: Building for Success: Construction Contractors Connect & Share | Featuring: Elm Services, Morris Builders, Stanley Construction, and Electragrid Solutions
– 3: Mindful Leadership: Nurturing Mental Wellness
Post-Conference Gathering | 12:15 p.m.
September 14, 2023 | 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. | BJCC Forum K
The official kick-off to the inaugural Alabama Minority Vendor Conference, the Showcase is a platform where minority business owners can exhibit their companies, interact with procurement officials, and forge valuable business relationships that have the potential to turn into long-lasting partnerships.
Vendors registered for the Showcase will be given space (one table and two chairs) to engage conference attendees in meaningful conversations, and build relationships.
Minority vendors, public procurement agencies, and private companies are invited to host these interactive Showcase Spaces to highlight and introduce their brands, services, products, or contract opportunities to potential clients and partners.
Chef Beverly Russell
The Six Sixteen Restaurant and Bar
For information on sponsoring the Minority Vendor Conference or Showcase, contact the team at email@example.com
>>LEARN ABOUT MVP