REGISTERING FOR MVP
YEAH…WE’RE BLOWING THAT OUT OF THE WATER
STEP 1: Complete registration on the MVP Platform.
Once these details are verified, your registration in MVP is confirmed.
STEP 2: Review bid and contract opportunities aligned with your experience and service areas
(CSI and NAICS).
MVP will provide prime contractors with a list of registered minority vendors qualified for available projects.
STEP 3: Use MVP technical support and training activities to respond competitively to bids and RFPs and win contracts.
STEP 4: Engage the MVP Network of vendors and resource partners to collaborate and pursue partnerships to scale and sustain your business.
*By registering, you opt-in to the Minority Vendor Program database, and authorize MVP and its resource partners to contact you by email, postal mail, or phone.
Registering for the MVP should take roughly 10-15 minutes to complete.
• You will need the company’s: tax ID (federal EIN); owner information; industry codes (CSI or NAICS); business classification, size, annual sales; and certification information.,
• Please take care when entering the tax ID. Once entered this number cannot be edited. To change the tax ID, you must start a new registration or email email@example.com to request an update.
• Closely review all company details before submitting the registration. Vendors cannot change or add any information once the registration form is submitted.
• Incomplete applications are saved and may be completed later. An Application ID is provided, on the bottom of each registration page. Capture this unique identifier in a safe place, as you will need it to resume the form before submission.
• If your session is inactive for more than five minutes, you will be logged out. To continue the registration, use the Application ID to “Complete a Started Application.”
• While all fields are not required, businesses are encouraged to provide as much information as possible. Vendor details are used to qualify registered businesses for bid and contract opportunities.